Instructions to Change Your Amazon Password
It very well may be a smart thought to change amazon password secret word now and then, just to ensure that your record is secure. All things considered, you presumably wouldn’t need anybody breaking into a record where they can get your monetary subtleties and go through your cash without your consent, correct.
It will never occur on the off chance that you find some sound judgment ways to keep your data hidden, however changing your Amazon secret key is a precautionary measure that you should think about in any case.
To change your Amazon secret phrase:
- Go to www.amazon.com.
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Move your cursor over Hello, [your name], and click Your Account in the drop-down menu.
- Click Change Account Settings under the “Record Settings” heading.
- Besides “Secret key”, click Edit.
- Enter (and affirm) another secret key, and afterward click Save Changes.
Itemized guidelines for changing your Amazon secret word
- Visit www.amazon.com and sign in to your record.
Any internet browser will get the job done, yet for this instructional exercise, we’ll use Google Chrome. If you need assistance recalling how to sign in to your Amazon account, head over to our article on the best way to purchase from Amazon.
- Access your record settings.
Move your mouse cursor over Hello, [Your Name]: Your Account in the upper right corner of the Amazon landing page, and snap-on Your Account in the drop-down menu that shows up.
- Change your record settings.
Look down to the “Settings” classification, and under “Record Settings,” click Change Account Settings.
- Sign in once more (assuming vital), and decide to alter your present Amazon secret word.
You might be approached to sign in to your record once more; do as such. At the point when you arrive at the following screen, click Edit close to the container named “Secret phrase.”
- Enter your old secret word, and afterward pick, affirm, and save another secret phrase for your record.
Snap-in the container marked “Current Password” and type in the secret word that you’re utilizing for your Amazon account at present. At that point, click in the crate marked “New Password” and type in the secret phrase that you need to use for your Amazon account from here on out.
At that point, click in the container named “Return New Password” and type in a duplicate of the secret key that you just entered. (Each of the three passwords will show up as list items to keep any other individual from seeing them.) Finally, click Save Changes.